THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ
Digital version of the book, no paper-based copyThis book requires ELIDigiBook applications
Book weight 11.5 MB
Book pages 34
Extra resources 8
DescriptionHave you ever met Munchkins or Winkies or monkeys with wings and an all powerful wizard? This is the story of how Dorothy made some wonderful friends in a magic land and how she tried to get back home to Kansas. Did she manage? You’ll have to read the story to find out!
Friendship | Fantasy | Courage and persistence
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary Syllabus
Colours, clothes, parts of the body, directions
Grammar and structures Present simple, Verb + infi nitive, Must and have to for obligation, Determiners: some - any, Adjectives of description and feeling, Prepositions of place
The Multi-ROM CD that accompanies the Young ELI Readers adds a new, digital dimension to reading in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB), to reading in the school multimedia centre or to reading at home on the PC.
The Multi-ROM CD allows children to:
- follow fun animations of the story;
- listen to the recordings on either a conventional CD player or a PC;
- do engaging, interactive and auto-correcting exercises.
Now with more exciting new features:
- A flip-though version of the entire book.
- A “karaoke” function that highlights the text as the recording is played.
- An interactive game.
- A “Record” function that allows children to record their own voices and practise pronunciation and intonation.
Access to the digital book has a duration of 18 months from the date of activation.